About the role
You’ll be determined, driven and ambitious in elevating Lumaway’s brand to another level. You’ll be compassionate, enthusiastic and a people’s person in bringing Lumaway’s closer together and shaping how they think about their future. You’ll be creative, experimental and a risk-taker in putting out content that brings light to Lumaway in an innovative way when it comes to social platforms, viral campaigns and emerging conversations.
You’ll be the face and voice of our brand.
What you’ll be doing
- Produce engaging social media to attract and engage students, mentors and investors. This will include engagement posts, podcasts, live events, case studies, blog posts, new career pathways and quirky promotional content.
- Stay up-to-date with trending topics for content opportunities and develop a content calendar to ensure a constant supply of relevant and exciting insights. This will be particularly relevant to the stream of blog posts we aim to put out.
- Brainstorm and develop campaigns, events and ideas for Lumaway’s mentees and mentors
- Build relationships with potential and existing students, mentors and users of the platform to grow the community and make it closer
- Organise and manage events to boost brand awareness and engagement
- Perform daily admin tasks to ensure a timely response to users’ questions
- Align the content, tone of voice and branding across the platform and network
- Create monthly insights reports and keep track of KPIs to analyse content performance across Lumaway’s community
Come join if you have
- At least 1 years hands on experience with social media management
- Experience creating video content for social media to entertain, engage and attract potential and existing users (Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin, Podcasts)
- Expert knowledge of social media networks and experience in leveraging them to create passionate communities
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities whilst delivering quality and timely content
- Ability to interpret website traffic and track relevant community KPIs
- Bring your own voice, style and personality into it!